Often there are several possible solutions to achieve an optimal design of both the building and the equipment. Investments, existing property, method, vision etc. all play a role. The logistics design, also optimal for the long-term, takes into account:
- reducing / avoiding intersecting lines;
- limiting distances between various operations;
- the size and layout of climate cells;
- method of airconditioning , depending on the location (due to sun and wind);
- canteen, office, bathroom and dressing room;
- fire safety;
- restrictions land-use planning (building area, maximum height);
- the existing design;
- the possible next expansion.
A good design is the foundation for success!