Specification phase systems
Due to the increased cost of energy (both connection value and energy use) and availability (possibility of emergency power) this section deserves special attention.
The design is established in a specification and associated installation drawing. Because a specification clearly defines everything everyone adheres to the same principles and nothing will be forgotten.
The specification defines the following components:
- the (extension of) light and power installations;
- the (extension of) process control;
- the cooling system (including any necessary adjustments and / or retrofit of existing installation);
- the heating system;
- the panel cells with doors and airshutters;
- pressure walls with fans and any frequency converters;
- installations for ULO storage;
- humidification systems.